4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

December 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: A family shoot


Ok again not so wordless wednesday but at least it is almost a Wednesday, last week I posted on Thursday totally thinking it was Wednesday! Anyway so I got a new camera for Christmas. And am working really hard to try to build up a photo business. So my friends whom I am will call "the Lazygirls" allowed me to take their pictures for over an hour today. I have a lot of pictures, and some I am very happy with, though it is hard to tell with the thumbnails on the computer and I am just too lazy to look at them larger. But anyway I have posted more at my photo blog..


But here are a few for your enjoyment. (my computer is being slow on uploading the thumbnails) And if you would like me to shoot your family, I'd love to!

and as always, for more wordless wednesday (some real ones with no words) check out www.5minutesformom.com

10 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful pics...I esp. love the last one...so natural and sweet.

Nancy Face said...

Cute, cute pictures! :)

This just cracked me up:

"...if you would like me to shoot your family, I'd love to!"

Nah...I guess I'll keep them around a bit longer, tee hee! ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

goodbye said...

Great pics!!! Happy New Year

Lisa said...

They look great! What kind of camera did you get?

Anonymous said...

nikon d 60

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Great family photo. I love the one of you and your boy. Too cute.

Abby said...

Those are great pictures!

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

You're hair is so long, not like your "about me" pic! It's beautiful! I love outside pics! The light is perfect!

Muthering Heights said...

What sweet family shots!

Yvonne said...

Great pictures--good luck with your business.

Become A Blog HOODIE!