4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

December 13, 2008

On the 13th day of Christmas...zzzz

My true love gave to me 13 reasons why I should go to bed:
  1. Its 12:22 AM
  2. Have to pack in the morning
  3. Have to fold LOADSS of Laundry!!
  4. I am tired.
  5. I need some sleep.
  6. I have been up since 4:30
  7. I have a fine little worn out futon mattress calling my name.
  8. the kids r going to be up early
  9. i can hardly type
  10. my legs are already falling asleep
  11. I have only a few more days to enjoy Hawaii- need to be well rested to soak up the last of the sunny rays, that is, if it stops raining.
  12. i am tired and can't think of any more reasons
  13. been writing a book in my dreams and need to go finish it, thats how that twilight lady got started :)

Have a great day!! Hope you had a good night sleep!

11 comments:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Good job!!! I for sure would have run out of ideas by now. Hope you got some good sleep and good luck with you packing.

Tonya said...

Way to go on keeping up with this. A few days left in paradise. Enjoy!!

Da Bergs said...

Omigosh, girl, go to bed already!

Anna said...

Is the book about Maddie? Does Tim come for her? Does she get together with Will?

Cheryl Anne said...

I won, I won! You actually did let me know twice :) lol! Twice the excitement.

I hope you have some time to enjoy your last few days in Hawaii. I'm sad for you! How silly is that. Soak in some rays for me, I miss the warm sun.

Yvonne said...

Enjoy your last days there.

How do you do it, I can't stay up that late!!!

Lynn Hasty said...

I hope you got some rest!!

Lynn :)

Patricia Hodge said...

I wish I could help you. I am sad that it is raining in Hawaii-Stan's sister and her family are in Hawaii for vacation. I don't know which part though. I hope they have nice weather for their vacation.

When are you coming back exactly?

Davis' Blog said...

Hi how is the packing coming alone!

Davis' Blog said...

Hi how is the packing coming alone!

Helene said...

You're in Hawaii??? I'm so envious!! It's 45 degrees and rainy here...ugh! And I have to drag the 2 little ones with me to go pick up the 2 kids at preschool in a couple hours and I'm dreading it!!! Okay, enough complaining...

Hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation!!!

Become A Blog HOODIE!