4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

December 16, 2008

On the 16th day of Christmas








My true love gave to me.....


My last remaining day in Hawaii!


The fam and I moved out of our Condo on Sunday, and came to stay at a hotel in Waikiki. Monday we didn't get to enjoy the hotel, because we had to clean out the apartment, or rather sit around while someone we hired cleaned our apartment. :) But it allowed us to be able to spend some time with our friends back at the colony.



Anyway so today we have been beach bumming it. With no camera, I don't have pictures, although we did a canoe surf ride and purchased a CD...let's see if we got some cool shots? :


6 comments:

Abby said...

The canoe ride looks great. Have a good trip back!

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

How fun! I did that with my roomates when I was at BYUH. Looks like you enjoyed your last day in Paradise.

Tonya said...

Cool way to spend your last day. Have a safe trip home.

Kristin said...

Absolutely beautiful! I could definitely get used to that...bet it's hard to leave;)

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

Have a safe trip back home - what nice memories you are going to have once you get back there!

Yvonne said...

Hope you have a safe trip home--I have to admit, don't envy your long flight.

Become A Blog HOODIE!