4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

December 21, 2008

on the 21st day of christmas

my true love gave to me

some faithful commenters and followers, even when I in the throws of my life, can't seem to find the energy or time to visit y'all! Thanks so much for stopping by, writing little comments to cheer me up. I appreciate it.


Did you know if you go to your profile, and add your email there, people can hit reply to your comments and send you an email? I love replying to my comments but many don't have a return address...what's stopping you?

Did you know Christmas is in Four DAYS!!!

Total Side Note::I am also starting up my own little photography business...I am going to set up a blog, with some photos I have taken recently. Its a hobby. But in light of recent family events, I could use a little extra income.

Anyway anyone in the Austin area that might be interested I am offering a two hour sitting for $50 included a cd with all the pictures! I take pretty decent photos and would love the opportunity to take your family's picture! Let me know if you are interested or know anyone!

9 comments:

Charly said...

Best of luck with your new little business!

goodbye said...

I wish I was in Autin!!! I would totally take advantage of that offer!! Good luck cant wait to see the new blog with some pics! I love seeing pics!

Kristin said...

Welcome home and good luck with your photo biz!

Tonya said...

I'd love for you to take pictures of my family. You have a talent my friend.

kel said...

Cant wait to visit your photo site! good luck!

Yvonne said...

Good luck with your photography business. Wish I lived closer.

Unknown said...

Aren't comments great? It is so nice to know that people actually read your words isn't it? Happy Holidays and good luck with your business.

Anonymous said...

I have Noelle's pictures taken every year near her bday, so if you are still in Austin at the begining of April I'd love for you to do it!

Sheri said...

When you get here, I will take you up on that!!

Become A Blog HOODIE!