4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

December 22, 2008

22nd day of Christmas


My True love gave to me,

My computer and Internet! I am so grateful for the computer and Internet. I don't know what I'd do with out a computer and the internet, seem to be my life line.

How long could you go with out your internet? Me its like after a few hours I have with drawl...sad I know.

This is my most favorite picture of Two...

And I am also usually tech savvy, but for some reason today I am having a very hard time uploading pictures.

Speaking of Pictures:

I set up a photo blog but for some reason I can't upload pictures the right way anyway if you feel like checking it out: http://corrinescapturings.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Tonya said...

I couldn't go long without my internet and computer. Especially when I'm trapped in the house like we have been for most of the week.

I'm going to go check our your photo blog.

kel said...

seriously, I would die with my internet!!!! ok, maybe not die.. but it would be bad!

Andrea said...

How did any of us get along without the internet? LOL I use it for so much stuff!

Marci said...

how far do you travel to take a family picture?

Tonia said...

I love the photo blog. You do have a good eye!

Yvonne said...

That is such a cute picture.

I'll have to check out your photo blog.

Become A Blog HOODIE!