4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

December 29, 2008

What the Heck??

I totally missed, totally spaced my 1st Blog anniversary, and do you know what if I had posted about it on my actually anniversary it would have been my 365th post...which do you know what that means??? I have pretty much posted once a day for a whole year???!!! And the crazy part is I know that some days I didn't which means....I posted too many posts some other days...

I am putting together a blog book, which I can't wait to get in to print because you know why?? a whole year of journaling done! with pictures! How cool is that?? I know super cool.

So I have seen people do it before, and since I am a total Blog copycat and want to be like the really cool bloggers out there, I am going to answer whatever questions you want to know.

I know you are dying to ask me something.

So fire away, and I will do a "what you have been reading my blog for a year (or at least pretend like you have been) and don't know that about me?" answer blog.

Come on...ask me...I'll answer anything!

ANYTHING!!!

---except for weight, height, and favorite color, and oh yeah street address unless you want to send me flowers or something.

So go ahead ask.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Let's see...oh, I know. How did you meet your husband? Sorry if you've already told that story--I haven't been reading for the whole year! ;)

Melinda said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! I'm pretty boring with my questions, been reading a lot of PW Cooks :) - do you like to cook? If so, what are some of your favorites?

Yvonne said...

Did you enjoy participating in sports in high school?

Is there a day in your life you'd like to re-live?

Happy Blogiversary--365 posts wow!!!

Tonya said...

Happy Bloggiversary!! I want to have my blog made into a book or something as well. You'll have to tell me how you're doing it.

Okay, now for a question: Were you born and raised in the church and when/how did you gain your own testimony?

Marci said...

i'm proud to admitt i've read every single word on your blog...AND laughed most of the time. your blog makes me smile. my question for you is..........................

what is up with your book? what is the title? what is it about? and how much will it cost me to buy my way into the book as one of the characters? when will the blockbuster hit be released into theaters?

Liz said...

Congrats...you'll have to let us know how the book turns out..
liz

Become A Blog HOODIE!