4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

December 28, 2008

Summin' It Up Sunday

Sundays often are days that enable some down time, but with four young screaming fighting bickering cranky ornery little kids, there isn't much time for the good old Sunday naps and journal writing. There really isn't much time to think, let alone do what I am doing now, writing on the blog.

T-rex just woke up from a nap, Bee and G-Man think they have enrolled in WWF, as well G-Man thinks its ok to talk back, and Two just seems to get into every one's face...however at this very second, Two and Bee are sitting peacefully on the couch TOGETHER watching, and the boys are snacking at the kitchen table.

Well ok so it isn't so peaceful! It was for a few minutes....

Oh my gosh...so anyway I was thinking of something catchy and clever to write for this Sunday, for Sundays and I thought Summin' it Up Sunday, I could summarize my week.....in SIX words...no lets make it seven since you know seven days in the week.

Care to join me on this? Summing it Up Sunday in Seven!

Lively chaotic family filling up small places.


Sidenote:

Many have asked, few have been told :) no not really, just sounded good. But people have asked what it is we are doing? where are we?

-We just moved from Hawaii after a six month contract, back to Austin, only to find out the day before we left that Eric would no longer be working for his company in Austin. My in laws have taken us SIX into their home, and we will be here until we find a job...I think...Eric is applying all over the US focusing mostly here and in Utah. We are open to anywhere and literally can go anywhere. So anyone knowing anyone hiring Project Managers with public relation, MBA and Masters in Information Systems degrees...let us know! He is the GET IT DONE GUY!

And if you sum up your week in Seven Words, let me know I will check you out...

16 comments:

Randi said...

Wow, Corrine! You are one amazing woman!! And so is your mother in law.

I hope Eric finds a job soon! I'll keep my eyes open for sure!

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Sounds like a crazy week. You should check out eBay, look at the bottom of their homepage and click on the careers link.

Tonia said...

My Sunday in seven words?
Nursing baby while Dad gets crazy kids!

Any of you who have been to a mother's lounge where you can actually hear the speaker and after the baby falls asleep you kind of just sit and chat awhile with your fellow adults while snuggling down in the comfy seats all the while knowing your husband is wrestling with the rest of them in the main meeting.......you know what I mean ;)

Tamara said...

My seven words: Running primary puts pressure on brain.

HOpe everything works out with the job situation, and you guys can stay in Austin!

Kristin said...

You're one busy family!

Andrea said...

I know what it's like to be jobless and not know where you're going...hang in there!

Unknown said...

Ugh, this is a very hard time to be facing uncertainty. I hope it all works out for you soon.

Helene said...

Your house sounds just as chaotic and busy as my house!!!

I hope your husband can find a job soon!

Anonymous said...

Calgon take me away please please please!

April said...

My prayers are with your family during this difficult time...I mean, living with the in-laws...crazy! Good luck with the job search!

Yvonne said...

I love the idea of a summin it up in 7 words--I can't sum anything up in 7 words ; ) Great job.

I hope your hubby is able to find something soon--I know how stressful times like this can be.

Anonymous said...

OMG - seriously? I can't even imagine the stress? And yet, you don't sound like you're losing your mind.

I don't know how to sum up my week in seven words ... maybe "exhausted x 7?" Is that cheating?

Have a wonderful New Year and I hope that it brings you new employment, a new house and much happiness.

Tonya said...

It must be a stressful time for your family. I hope that a job comes soon and that you will end up where the Lord needs you in his vineyard.

Your hubby is lucky to have you there to support him.

I like the Summin it up Sunday but I'm not sure that I could do it. Let me think on it.

Shauna said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :)

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

I like you idea for Sundays! Sum up my week in 7 words? Hum...

Boisterous boys eating me out of house!

Brooks said...

7 words...
i can't remember what i did sunday!?!

how sad is that? my days run together when school is out!
I will say a prayer about the job situation....I am in the same boat...except for the inlaw part....I will say more prayers about that!!

Become A Blog HOODIE!