4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

December 05, 2008

On the Fifth Day of Christmas

On the Fifth Day of Christmas, my True Love gave to me,

five typing fingers....

You know I am so grateful for my fingers, that they work so well together to type. With out typing, well I guess I could write, speaking of writing.... have you tried writing with your pen lately??

Man my hands are out of writing shape that's for sure.

But I am grateful for my ability to type, with all my fingers and am able to express and share my thoughts, feelings, and life with others.

My question to you....do you chicken peck or use all your fingers on all the right keys??

Happy FRIDAY!

FYI-I appreciate all your comments! And love to be able to comment on your blogs.

Sidenote: Have you become a follower? What's stopping you?

3 comments:

Sheri said...

i am so with you on this one!! i do not chicken peck, but I can't say that my fingers are on the right keys!! I figure this is my main source of communication right now, so i too am thankful!

Yvonne said...

I was a secretary for years--so I do know how to type--and I am so grateful.

Tonya said...

I learned to type in high school and I a LOT of it in my job.

Become A Blog HOODIE!