4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

December 04, 2008

Heritage Makers on Good Morning America!

You may or may not know that I am a Personal Publishing Consultant for Heritage Makers, but I am. I have been working with the company since 2005 and am very pleased with their quality of books and products.

The exciting thing is we were featured in the O Magazine by Oprah as one of her favorite things. Pretty Exciting. And this morning Gayle King was on Good Morning America sharing the books. Here is what they said on Good Morning America on ABC this morning. *And actually the books are far less than 4 dollars a page.

Just a side note, when I started in Heritage Makers' one of the first books (august of 05) I ever made was Before I was your Mother, and even the President's wife used it for a class, and then I later remade it and used it as a sample book to sell to other consultants...and that book took like fire. I had people email me and say that that book helped them with their sales. Anyway they even mentioned the Before I was your Mother book, not my copy of the book, but still a book that has become very popular...Kind of cool, even though I never get the credit for it!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

That is really cool! It's always nice to hear positive remarks about the company you work for;)

Tonia said...

That is awesome! Hmmmmmmmm, now how to get you the credit you deserve....

Anonymous said...

Ok wait, I need more explanation on this Heritage Makers thing. It basically looks like digital scrapbooking? Which, to me means log into shutterfly.com, use their little templates to make a 20 page scrapbook, and done. Except Heritage Makers is a lot more expensive. Why? I need INFO.

Yvonne said...

Great job--love the idea of the "Before I Was Your Mother" book. Good for you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a cool company!

Corrine said...

tobymine--why HM over like snapfish? quality and options. I have made different books from different companies and HM are by far some of the higher quality, with the stitching and binding alone. You can get some cheaper books but if you compare apples to apples I think HM comes on top. That is why. There is a lot of freedom in personal design as well, and you can change the templates as well, which i love because i like the templates but always want to corrine it...anyway more than you probably want to know...plus i buy in "bulk" and save money off the retail price, books are archived forever and storage is unlimited...and they preserve the resolution of pictures and don't down size them to save on storage...

but like I tell everyone, you gotta find what works for you.

Anonymous said...

Heritage Makers is one of the few companies I have not tried yet - I love hardbound books! I'm a digi scrapper and love the entire concept of bounding my layouts in that fashion.

I'm coming from the Comment Club - I just bookmarked you!

Become A Blog HOODIE!