4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

December 03, 2008

The Third day Of Christmas: Wordless Wednesday




On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me
a wonderful camera to capture my memories (ok it isn't that great of a camera and hoping Santa brings me a really fancy one this year), but this amazing camera is on its third life, it had been left to die in the toilet a couple of times by T-Rex.



But I am grateful for my camera. I love shooting and capturing the candid moments of life.



I love taking pictures.



I love looking at pictures.






I'd love to make a living with my pictures.



For more wordless Wednesday's check out Five Minutes for Moms
or here and here

12 comments:

Abby said...

I love your pictures!

Tonya said...

You take great pictures and it doesn't hurt that your subjects are so darn cute :o)

Yvonne said...

You do a great job. (I love my camera, too ; )

Unknown said...

Your family is adorable! I hope you get a great camera too! I am going to look around your blog! I love people that take great pictures. It inspires me!

Laura said...

You have a beautiful family!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...you're pretty good with that camera! You have a beautiful bunch of kiddos.

(I love the post idea of your Days of Christmas. Very unique and inspiring!)

Kristin said...

Hi! I'm a good friend of Tonya's from A Day in the Life of a Mama! I just thought I'd peek in at your blog! It was really nice to see pics and read a bit about you and your family:) I too have four kiddos, and I love everybit of being at home with them:) So, you live in Hawaii...WOW!!! It's just beautiful...never been there, but "feel" as though I have through your pics!! Good day to ya;) Kristin

Unknown said...

I love digital cameras!

Muthering Heights said...

Hey, if it survived the toilet, it must be a good one!

Jenny said...

Those are some great photos. I love my camera too. I have to remind myself to let others take pictures so that there are some of me. Thanks for stopping by. Happy WW!

Dee said...

those are great pictures! :)

Tiffers said...

First, let me start by saying what a beautiful blog you have. Second, I feel you about the camera, it's an extension of my right hand. Third, LOVE all of your pictures! Lastly, thanks for stopping by last week!

Become A Blog HOODIE!