4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

December 11, 2008

Thousand Word Thursday: 11 Days of Christmas

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas my true love gave to me,

ELEVEN REASONS why I got Jack Squat Done yesterday...well not Jack squat because I was able to post, read a few blogs, order some books, work on some books, but yeah....I didn't get much done in regards to packing and cleaning....Eric came home and asked me the first time in our 9 blissful years of marriage "What did you do all day?" and one word, well a few more than that "T-Rex our little Texas Tornado"....

Here are the ELEVEN REASONS in no particular order:

You may recognize some pictures from previous posts, because well I wasn't in a photographing mood yesterday, but there a few already from this morning, after he spilled my slim fast all over the floor, and then dumped cheese (pre grated stuff on the floor) he thought he was still hungry and went to the trash can and dug out of there, and then I guess he decided to give someone a call! He is one busy BOY!
And since posting he has doodled on the wall!!!
Someone Help ME!

19 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

OMG! Now we're officially done at 3 kids! Thanks for the birth control LOL!!

:)

Brooks said...

I can relate to the messes! what craziness! Great photos!

Abby said...

I know the feeling! I only have 1, but it is amazing the messes one little person can make!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I want to be at that age where I am bouncing off the walls and don't have to answer to anyone. I think your youngest and my youngest would be good friends. On the other hand...lets keep them far away from each other!

Hang in there!

Amy Clary said...

wow...I thought my little guy was busy but you've got me beat. :)
happy ATWT!

Anonymous said...

We call our Cyclone Sadie. Maybe its the age...

April said...

OMG...Daddy's never really know what we do all day! Thanks for sharing.

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

it seems like everytime I turna around there is a new mess. It is hard to keep up, even with just one.

Yvonne said...

Some days are CRAZY--especially when you have a little one.

Stephanie said...

There's something for you over at my blog..come check it out!

Stephanie said...

Okay the picture of him hanging on the oven door so resembles something you would see in my house!! I can totally relate..and you don't even want to know what I say when asked that question :)

A Family Completed... said...

OH WOW he is a busy boy! I thought my son was busy. What is it about the trash??? One family's trash is usually their baby's treasure, lol.

Angela said...

One of those days!
Hopefully the weekend will be a bit easier.
I don't clean up Gregory's toys until bedtime, because before that there is no point. Granted I do clean up lots of other messes.

Smiles!!!

TexasBoy said...

In my defense, I did take Emily to work with me, so Mom only had 1 to deal with. I assumed that at some point in time T-rex would have napped. Corrine is correct, that I have never asked that mean little question, I was just frustrated from a long day of work.

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

Brings back some unpleasant memories! My twins were a nightmare because there were two of them!!! Double the mess and double to trouble!

Anonymous said...

ROTF!

Thank God those days are over for me! But he is a cutie pie!

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Nice, I know that age well, but I think that Timmy wins. Hope you got everything packed up.

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Nice, I know that age well, but I think that Timmy wins. Hope you got everything packed up.

LBBlum said...

those photos were cracking me up! He's a handful! We're still in that phase too..

{{hug}}

Become A Blog HOODIE!