4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

December 20, 2008

on the 19th day of Christmas

my true love gave to me

My in laws and their home for who knows how many days....

So we flew to Texas...and until we figure out more about our life and where we will be living, our in laws have graciously opened their home to us.

They are too kind, and I feel bad for filling up their house with some of our stuff and mostly my noisy kids. We are so appreciative to them for all that they are doing for us and for all that they are putting up with in having us with them.

Hopefully we won't be cramping their style too long!

Love you guys....

ps...I am not able to blog hop as much as I'd like, because keeping eyes on my kids here pretty much takes up all my time.....will be back visiting y'all as soon as I can...

2 comments:

kel said...

Ugh.. i don't think I would like to be in someone else's house for christmas! You must really love them!

katharine said...

what a blessing to be able to stay with family for the holidays. I know it is no fun being in limbo, so I hope you find a place soon :)

Become A Blog HOODIE!