4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

January 21, 2008

What is going on in their minds?

Do you often wonder what is going on in your young child's mind? What could they possibly be thinking when they do things.

For example: Emily took all our Wii game's out of their cases and shoved them under the TV? Why? And the great thing about her, is she is honest as much as she can speak. I found the cases all over the floor and asked G and B if they knew where they were, they were quick to point a finger to Em. I got her and asked her "where are the games?" She walked right over to the TV and pointed to a four inch dust free line. I am glad she told us because I was tearing apart the room. But my goodness what would posses her to do that?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I always tell myself if I lived closer to the ground I would probably be able to understand my kids better. Maybe under the TV is like a low cupboard to us :)

An Ordinary Mom said...

I am right there with you, often wondering what is going on in the head of our little ones.

Yvonne said...

Oh, if only we could understand what they were thinking--life would be so much easier.

Become A Blog HOODIE!