4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

January 20, 2008

Welcome to my Bloggerhood

As I was up late last night with Timmy, who has a terrible runny nose and fever, I was thinking about my new blog life, my new bloggerhood. I love going to friends blogs and clicking on others blogs and going from there. Last night I was amazed to find so many awesome sights linking people together. I don't know exactly where I went or if I can get there again, I read some wonderful blogs, so if I commented on your sight please comment on mine so I can find you again!

It is amazing how just sitting down to type your thoughts, your life events, you get a chance to know so many other wonderful people. I have been inspired by many blog entries and things written. Many of which have sparked in me many ideas of things I need to write and do.

Thank you for being a part of my bloggerhood, just wish we could get to know the people in our neighborhoods like we get to know our people in our bloggerhood, I think the world would be a much happier place. Keep posting! Keep commenting!

5 comments:

Lyndsee Bates said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, I have been so behind on reading everyone elses! Life is crazy. I got my layout from www.cutesblogontheblock.blogspot.com she has some really fun ones. I love your new picture, did one of your chillins' take it? Classic "MOMMY" moment! It is really cute!
I am excited to get my calender, it will be wonderful! I need to do something about the book, I e-mailed Sheri asking her about doing my blog on it but it sounded like a lot of work. I was thinking maybe I could tranfer/sell my credits to someone can you do that? Hope all is well!

Yvonne said...

I think the blogging world is wonderful. You are so right--there are some great blogs out there.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hello,

This is ashley from cutestblogontheblock, I don't have time to try and help you troubleshoot your problem, but if you would like to send me an email to huntsnlove@hotmail.com, with your blog address, background you want, screename, and password, I will gladly just change it for you!

Thanks!

Ashley

Unknown said...

Cute family page. Teach me how to do that.

An Ordinary Mom said...

I sometimes wish Blogland was smaller so all these fun people we have met online we could meet in person.

Happy blogging!

Become A Blog HOODIE!