4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

January 06, 2008

Spelling Errors....I apologize

Dude so I post and don't read what I have posted, I just type and hit submit, and I rarely go back and read my posts, well you probably are here today because you got an email from me and dude, sorry for the errors, like "may latest" instead of my and for some reason I left off a lot of "ed"s on words that should have been past tense. Please over look those errors and know that I am only human, not an editor and am only blogging to release my brain from all the trapped thoughts that need to be freed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good morning corrine,
i am a buddy of randi (man she is awesome).

want to say hello and you intrigued me how you said on her bloggy that you need 403 or 304 comments, something like that. you got me curious. so here is a comment from moi. why do you need that certain number of comments or were you just being silly? i thought it was cute.

hey, totally love the pic of you and your sweetie in front of the SLC temple. i loved getting to visit and stand in front of the Christis statue this past summer :)

greetings from kathleen in anchorage alaska

Become A Blog HOODIE!