4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

October 27, 2010

Home again!!

As I was saying, we landed and it was just 30 degrees. A little bit of a shock to our systems, after being well into the 80s. We were all pretty tired too, ok I was really tired. Especially since I got about 30 minutes of sleep on the airplane. So I lay down with Two, who slept with me for awhile, she woke up and left and T-Rex took her spot and slept for quite awhile, like four hours.

I could of slept longer but I heard my son, the oldest talking about fire and matches. So I got up, and he asked if he could lite a fire since it was so cold. So I helped him, well not really, I supervised him start a fire. Lots of smoke but not too bad, though we had to open some windows which seems to defeat the purpose. But it was fun to have a fire and the kids sat at the table and colored and finished writing in their journals and some other homework.


And in case you all think I forgot, because I didn't, not totally, just took some time. But I did a drawing with all my wonderful travel blog comments, and the winner is............

Lynnette, who lucky for me lives near by, and should of found a box of chocolates on her porch door this evening. If you haven't yet, it is there :)

Thanks again for the comments, and I am glad to be home for the most part. Seeing that this morning we totally woke up late, like 8:15 and school starts at 8:20.  But we all made it, a little late, but we made it.

Though I have to say, one of the hardest things to adjust now is my hunger clock, seems that we all woke up not hungry because we weren't used to "eating at this time" as G said. I am sure we will adjust. Now if I can get the kids to bed before 11 tonight. 

Off to tell them to sleep for the 100th time!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Glad you're home safe and you had a blast!

Yvonne said...

It's always nice to be home, eh ; ) The adjustment to the cold isn't easy.

Toyin O. said...

No feeling like being home.

Become A Blog HOODIE!