4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

October 19, 2010

Emergency broadcast signal

We interrupt this extremely exciting travel log, to bring to you this message, it is not a test. Corrine, the author of this blog, has been featured on another blog. Stop what you are doing, and take a little trip on over to visit.  www.blakegotfat.blogspot.com   Blake was a fellow mckay-dee employee with me, though he had the more glamorous job of food services, most people were happy to see him. He sure did break up the day, and he and I always offered each other a good laugh.  So go on what are you waiting for...go visit him and see what I had to say www.blakegotfat.blogspot.com  Bust a Move, is my post.  Take a gander there for awhile, he makes me smile.

Now back to our boring over photographed travel logs....come on you know you love hearing and seeing all about our vacation.  A very much needed one. It seems to have brought me out of some pit of uckiness that I have been living in (figuratively speaking).....I just have to say, I am having fun building sand castles and just grateful for the way life works out sometimes.

No comments:

Become A Blog HOODIE!