4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

July 16, 2008

Weight Loss thingy: FORM

People have been asking me a little more about it, and well here's what I know.

  • There are no weird drugs involved that will speed up your metabolism or cause heart problems.
  • It was started as a slow release capsule for people with diabetes, basically they wanted the insulin to slowly go through the digestive tract more or less, and then realized that this was "filling" and thus came the idea for weighloss.
  • I put a sample in a glass of water. It made that congealed gelatin stuff, looked like a slurpee and then I decided to add lemon juice, my own idea of stomach acid, and it has broken the stuff down.
  • If you go to my site and sign up you are signing up for free to be a customer with benefits, meaning that you can either continue as a customer, or as multi level marketing works, you can get customers to sign up under you and then you become a distributor. It will be $30 to sign up (kind of a costco membership type fee). So to sign up now while it is free, and try it out doesn't hurt, especially if you are thinking you might want to try it out.

Anyway just thought I would throw those bits of information out to you, if you are interested. No pressure. I will let you know how it goes for me.

No comments:

Become A Blog HOODIE!