4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

July 13, 2008

Something is missing...

Do you ever get the feeling that something just isn't right, that something must be missing?

You look around.

You run a little mental check list...yep...yep...yep....

You ask your nearest and dearest "Does something seem wrong?"

You search as if you even knew what it is you are looking for?

You all of a sudden feel lost?

No?

I do.

So what can it be?

I don't know I will let you know when I find it.

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh yeah, that's a terrible feeling. I hope you figure it out soon. I usually have to go back to where I started to figure it out.

Yvonne said...

Just as long as it's not one of the kids ; )

Hope you find it soon.

mkt said...

oohh... that one drives me crazy. Good luck with it!

Flabbergasted said...

Argh, I hate when that happens. Hope you found out what it was.

Become A Blog HOODIE!