- Eric graduated with his MBA.
- I got my first full time teaching job.
- Duh we got married!
- Eric got his MIS.
- I had surgery.
- Found out we were pregnant with first baby
- Moved to Austin
- Eric got his first post graduate real job at Norwood.
- G-man was born
- purchased, well start the process of building our first home.
- Traveled a lot to Florida to visit my parents.
- Lost both my grandfather and Eric's grandfather.
- Moved into our first home.
- Found out was pregnant with second child.
- Lost Eric's other grandfather
- Bee was born.
- Eric started working in San Antonio
- I started selling Creative Memories and got into scrapbooking.
- Eric started working in Indianapolis, and then half way through the year stopped working for Norwood.
- Found out we were pregnant with number 3.
- Eric started working independently
- Two was born.
- Eric started working for Hart
- I was introduced to Heritage Makers and switched from traditional to digital scrapbooking.
- Eric's grandmother passed away.
- Eric's parents went on a mission.
- My parents moved to Utah, leaving us with out a place to go vacation to.
- G-man started Kindergarten
- Eric traveled all the time, including many trips to Hawaii
- Found out we were pregnant with number four.
- Had T-rex.
- I got really sick.
- In laws came home from their mission.
- Sold our first home, for exactly what we bought it for six years ago, crazy market.
- I lost my grandmother.
- Moved to Hawaii
- Bee started kindergarten
- Found out we were pregnant with number five.
JUST KIDDING on the number five thing! Just seemed like I had a pattern going on :)
It has been a wonderful nine years and I look forward to many more and all the many things that will happen. I know there are a lot of gaps in my time line, especially because my mind is not fully functioning with a screaming child on my lap.