4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

April 29, 2008

Worlds Best Workout!

  • Don't do your dishes before you go to bed. That means don't sweep or wipe off the counters either.
  • Let the kids take out all their toys. Including building a large lego fort!
  • Forget about cleaning your tubs over the weekend. Or wiping up the floors.
  • Also since you were all sick over the weekend, leave the windows to be cleaned for when you are feeling a little better.
  • Spill pretzels and broccoli all over you up stairs game room- even though you have a no food upstairs rule.
  • Take apart your vacuum cleaner- well have your seven year old do that for you and leave it out.
  • Wake up and don't make your beds.
  • Fix breakfast and add to the pile in the sink, because you didn't feel like unloading or loading the dishwasher the night before.
  • Sit at the computer and check email and read blogs while you are thinking in the back of your head "the house is a big mess you better get cleaning because its almost 11 and you never know someone will call to see the house....nah like anyone will do that." -see where I am going with this?
  • Fix Top Ramen for lunch and have noodles cover up the crumbs and tomatoes from last nights dinner.
  • Call a friend to come over and hang out with you while you finally get around to straighten up.
  • As soon as the friend sits and gets comfortable, have an agent call to come and see your house.

Then in 40 minutes clean up all the above messes, including vacuuming, cleaning tubs and toilets, making beds, picking up legos, washing the sliding glass windows. Yeah thats a workout! And thanks Shawna for helping out! I didn't mean to call and have you help me clean. I just needed someone to talk to, BUT THANK YOU!

I wonder if my post yesterday helped in sending those people here.....I hope that they HATED the HOUSE and don't even THINK about putting in an OFFER!!!

8 comments:

Yvonne said...

Thanks for the good laugh--I'm sorry, that sounds so mean.

katharine said...

i think having the kids trash the place must be a beacon to realtors that it is time to show the house too :) go figure. that's some workout!

Hey It's Di said...

WOW! That sounds like just the workout I've been looking for. . OK not really, unless there is a treat at the end of the workout:)

I hope they hated your house to! (negative thinking here for you:D

Spar-Mar Girl said...

Ok, so my computer hasn't let me comment the past few days. I LOVE your recent blogs-especially the negative mentality thing. That's great! I hope it doesn't work out at all! (giggle)

Nancy Face said...

How in the world did you even begin to get all that stuff done so quickly...even with a helper? It would have killed me for sure, haha! ;)

Tonya said...

Oh yeah, I'll bet you burned a ton of calories. I hope they hated the house too :o)

Corrine said...

THEY HATED THE HOUSE, and DIDN't put in an OFFER and don't want to move in the end of May.

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

I do not look forward to selling a house, even though I really want to move. Good luck and I hope you don't have to workout this hard too often.

Become A Blog HOODIE!