4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday G-MAN!!

Time sure does fly!



My little man is 7 years old today!
I just can't believe it!
He has grown so much and is turning into such a wonderful boy!

Seven things I love about him:
  • He is so excited about life, you can see it in his eyes. Everything is always exciting with him around.

  • He is happy. From early days of his life, he has always been sporting a smile.
  • He loves people and genuinely is a friend to all.
  • He loves to talk. Last night it was great, he was chatting with an older sister at church. B wanted him to come and play with him, he put his hand up towards her (B) to quiet her and whispered (just a minute I am talking) and went on listening to this older sister tell a story.
  • He is excited to learn, he comes home from school and tells me of the exciting things he has learned.
  • He is very emotional and considerate of others feelings as much as a little boy can be. He is always aware that someone is either hurting or sad, or happy. He too is sensitive to things being said to him.
  • He is so willing to help and tries so hard to be helpful to me and his siblings.
  • Ok one more he is very protective also of his siblings.
G-man we love you! Happy, Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Tonya said...

What a cutie pie. I love the pumpkin picture. He sounds like a terrific little boy. Don't you just want to freeze time sometimes?

Corrine said...

I'd love to freeze moments of time, though some days I am just so happy to see things change and grow.

Yvonne said...

He sounds like such a great little guy. I hope he has a wonderful birthday.

(The pictures are great ; )

Angela said...

Happy Birthday to your Gregory!

pecas said...

Happy Birthday gregory!

Patricia- Digiheaven Designs said...

Happy Birthday Greg. He and Jeremy are very much alike.

Sorry we didn't make it to McKinney Falls. Your email went to spam. I was having a bad MS day and couldn't have managed it anyway. We need to check our schedule this week and have a BBQ some time.

Become A Blog HOODIE!