Maybe that doesn't happen to you.
But it seems to happen to me.
Its as if I call attention to the very thing that I don't want to happen and the Universe all of a sudden pays attention to me, takes in what I said, chews it up and spits it at me!
Ok you probably need a better example, so for instance I wrote down how great the house looked how I was excited about two offers coming in the first weekend. Well I shouldn't have written about it because they didn't work out. If I had waited and not opened my big mouth, because I like to do that a lot too, our house would be sold and it would be one less thing to worry about. Not that I am saying I am all powerful or something I just feel like I open my mouth to say something and the Universe turns its big nasty head my way and starts laughing at me.
Oh so negative today aren't I.
So anyway I thought I'd turn the tables and attract the things I want by posting the things I don't...Does that makes sense? not sure any of this mumbling makes much sense. And that fact that you have read this far is amazing itself. I bet I just messed the chances of anyone reading this far by even posting that, see what I mean? No you wouldn't because you aren't reading this......
Ok so here are the things I SO WANT TO HAPPEN:
- I don't want anyone to come this week and see our house, or put in an offer.
- I want to spend another three nights up all night with sick crying kids because I love it!!
- I want to gain a few more pounds.
- I so want this deal for Hawaii to fall through and be unemployed again.
- I want my kids to totally hate me and think I am the meanest mom in the whole world and tell me it often.
- I want to stay in debt forever because I love not having money to spend on things. I want people to keep telling me how they have no money just like me.
- I want my heart to get worse because I love not being able to run anymore because my circulation doesn't get to my extremities, heck its fun to just sit and lose feeling.
- I want my kids to continue to ignore me every time I ask them to do something.
- I want to go get another crown on my other tooth because the first one was so much fun and I didn't want to spend the extra $600+ on gas this month.
- I would love to see a Grocery store not come closer to our house than 10 miles. Its just so exciting to take a road trip to go to the store.
So now the universe has heard my desires go ahead and spite me please!!!