4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

April 28, 2008

Monday Mumblings: More like Monday's Moanings!

I fear in life posting things that scare me or frighten me or listing biggest fears, I guess those are all one in the same. But don't you ever feel like if you say something like "I'm so afraid of spiders." Then all of a sudden the big ears of the universe open up, to hear you say it and then spit fire as many spiders at you as it possibly can? And only because you said you were afraid.


Maybe that doesn't happen to you.

But it seems to happen to me.

Its as if I call attention to the very thing that I don't want to happen and the Universe all of a sudden pays attention to me, takes in what I said, chews it up and spits it at me!

Ok you probably need a better example, so for instance I wrote down how great the house looked how I was excited about two offers coming in the first weekend. Well I shouldn't have written about it because they didn't work out. If I had waited and not opened my big mouth, because I like to do that a lot too, our house would be sold and it would be one less thing to worry about. Not that I am saying I am all powerful or something I just feel like I open my mouth to say something and the Universe turns its big nasty head my way and starts laughing at me.

Oh so negative today aren't I.

So anyway I thought I'd turn the tables and attract the things I want by posting the things I don't...Does that makes sense? not sure any of this mumbling makes much sense. And that fact that you have read this far is amazing itself. I bet I just messed the chances of anyone reading this far by even posting that, see what I mean? No you wouldn't because you aren't reading this......

Ok so here are the things I SO WANT TO HAPPEN:

  1. I don't want anyone to come this week and see our house, or put in an offer.
  2. I want to spend another three nights up all night with sick crying kids because I love it!!
  3. I want to gain a few more pounds.
  4. I so want this deal for Hawaii to fall through and be unemployed again.
  5. I want my kids to totally hate me and think I am the meanest mom in the whole world and tell me it often.
  6. I want to stay in debt forever because I love not having money to spend on things. I want people to keep telling me how they have no money just like me.
  7. I want my heart to get worse because I love not being able to run anymore because my circulation doesn't get to my extremities, heck its fun to just sit and lose feeling.
  8. I want my kids to continue to ignore me every time I ask them to do something.
  9. I want to go get another crown on my other tooth because the first one was so much fun and I didn't want to spend the extra $600+ on gas this month.
  10. I would love to see a Grocery store not come closer to our house than 10 miles. Its just so exciting to take a road trip to go to the store.


So now the universe has heard my desires go ahead and spite me please!!!

6 comments:

Tonya said...

It makes perfect sense to me. I'll play along too just in case the universe is listening.

I want all of those things to come true for you.

Tonya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hey It's Di said...

I know how you feel! I swear I don't dare say ANYTHING too loudly or it doesn't work out the way I want it:(

I relate to many things on your list too. Except of course, I'm not selling my house or moving to Hawaii (boo hoo). And I only have high blood pressure that affects my heart.. but the rest I am right there with you!

Hang in there! I hope you REALLY get what you want:D

katharine said...

love you corrine!

Yvonne said...

I hope things get better for you REALLY SOON!

Nancy Face said...

You are a genius! :)

Become A Blog HOODIE!