4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

February 27, 2008

Only 1 more post

So I guess I am rather chatty....I guess I like to write a lot...well I like to talk a lot too, but not so much in person...well don't know if that is true. Anyway this is post number 98 and well from what I see in blog traditions I have one more post until my 100th post where I get to post 100 things about me...wow bet you are too excited and can't wait!! but you will have too....hopefully something funny or something important will happen today so I can post something of importance to get to the post y'all are dying to read! off to the doctor....already painted the kitchen base boards this morning as well as calked the tub in the kids bath....just more painting today.....ooooooooh exciting!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Sounds like such an exciting day ; )

Looking forward to your 100 things

Ashley said...

I am over 200 posts and still haven't done this little ditty. Maybe someday the mood will strike me and it'll get done.

sdehart said...

Hey Rinney! Wow, time has flown by. I love your blog! You have inspired me to start my own.....I'm still in the formatting process, but I'll send you the link once it's up and running!

Become A Blog HOODIE!