4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

February 26, 2008

101 Things Pulled out of the Human body...

Have you ever seen that show on TLC? If you haven't it is great, kind of odd and amazing the things that end up in human beings. Well having a new little crawler and three other ones I am no longer amazed at some of the things pulled out of people. Because in the last few days,
(I'd like to blame my kids but with this mess I have created I am sure it is my fault)
listed in no particular order, I have pulled or T-man has coughed out:

a screw

a penny

a coin from spain

a dime

(you'd think we were rich with all the money lying around)

a sweet heart

a sticker

a leaf

a bug

a who knows how old hard piece of candy

legos

a little wooden block
a piece of paper


a piece of napkin
a piece of more paper x????
a pistachio nut shell (we haven't had any of those nuts around for several months...eww!)


a wheel for a match box car

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awh,
how about a nut? have you found a nut up his nose yet??? my little brother did that when he was about 3 or so and my mom had to take him to the ER for nut from nose removal. poor little guy. he had just been sleeping on the couch where some heartless soul (tee hee) had been eating nuts.

funny post, kathleen

Tonya said...

It's amazing the things that go in and pass out of the human body. Of oucrse, out children are able to find these things like they are paid to do it or something..LOL

Yvonne said...

No, I haven't seen that show. Can't imagine some of those things.

Become A Blog HOODIE!