4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

August 27, 2008

Scentsy Party!!! (Online)

I don't know if you have heard of Scentsy, but it is one of my favorites wickless candles. The scents are amazing and so many to choose from. They are beautiful warmers that don't get too hot, and can be left on all day. I love mine so much I had to recently buy one since coming to Hawaii to make our place smell more homey and less well humid.

Anyway so I am hosting a "catalog" party that you are all invited to join. If you go to www.scentsy.com/sfarley and click on place order you will see my name as a party.

Everything in the Scentsy summer Catalog is on Sale! Everything-- except the Double the Scentsy Multi pack-- is 10% off! So if you have been thinking about buying, hurry and stock up!

As of September the prices on the warmers go up $5. They have some great new things coming in Sept., but are doing a Scentsational Sale for August!

I have an online catalog party you can order from. Here is how you do it... Go to www.scentsy.com/sfarley click on place order and you will see my name in a square below... click on that and you will be able to browse the catalog and enter your order. If you want the product to come directly to you, make sure and mark that! Otherwise it will come to me and I will get it to you! If you have any questions please comment or email me or if you know my number call me.

The party and the sale will be closed on August 30th. So act now!! And anyone who orders something online will be entered to win a pack of my favorite sents :) So please place an order, I know you will love your warmer as much as I do.

Leave a comment after you order so I can put you in the drawing for another pack of scents on me. K!
Thanks and have a fabulous night!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Corrine, how long does a bar last if you use it really often?

Lyndsee Bates said...

I LOVE SCENTSY!!!! I placed an order, and I can't wait to get my new product ;) hugs!!!!

Melissa said...

Placed my order too. If it doesn't show up let me know...I am pretty sure I put it under your party ;)

Patricia Hodge said...

I placed an order. I hope I got it in on time. My computer has been out of commission so I just saw this. You have been a very busy blogger. I can't manage to even blog once a week. You have several posts in a single day. I can barely keep up. I really enjoy reading your blog though. The photos of your family and the beautiful surroundings are wonderful.

Safe Candles by Scentsy said...

I hope you had a great party! Have you seen the new blog by Scentsy about safe candles?
http://www.safecandlesbyscentsy.blogspot.com

Become A Blog HOODIE!