4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

August 15, 2008

Kids were tagged.

Here's a different kind of tag-it's for your kids instead of you... (yeah this one makes me feel like a terrible horrible no good very bad mom, I think I'm going to eat some worms. or clean up the mess from earlier.)


1. What is something that Mom always says to you?
G- I don't know mmmm...Stop, leave me alone (guess I need to be a better mom.)
B- STOP!



2.What makes Mom happy?
G-cleaning up our rooms
B- when i stop crying.



3.What makes Mom sad?
G- not cleaning up our rooms
B- I don't know-- people dying



4.How does Mom make you laugh?
G- tickling me.
b- you don't make me laugh (ouch)


.5. What was your Mom like as a child?
G- I don't know, no guesses. umm a dork.
B- i don't know, a swing

6. How old is your Mom?
G-31
B- 17....18...20.....

7. How tall is your mom?
G- Six feet tall.
b- six feet tall

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
B-sleep playing on the computer
G-sleep


9. What does your mom like to do when you're not around?
G-sleep
B- sleep sleep sleep

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
G- typing on the computer, writing letters to people
B- jumping

11. What is your mom really good at?
G- writing on your blog.
B- I don't know, nothing.

12. What is your mom not so good at?
G- not good at making eggs.
B- jumping...

13.What does your mom do for her job?
G- you don't do anything, you don't have a job.
B- working with elections

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
G- pizza and salad
B-salad

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
G- I don't know
B- nothing (gee I think I need to work on my relationship with my children.)

16.If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?P
G- um the flinestones
B-you'd be spogebob square pants.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
G- play, go swimming
B- go swimming

18. How are you and your mom the same?
G- we are in the same family
B- our skin


19. How are you and your mom different?
G- your hair is darker than mine, way darker.
B- your hair

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
G- ummm...I don't know...I'm not going to guess.
B- because you smile


So we tag: Leah, Josh, Jackson.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

That was too funny. At least they know you like to sleep.

I laughed when you'd be Spongebob Squarepants ; )

Spar-Mar Girl said...

Yeah, I felt the same way listening to my kids. The sad part is, the majority of our day was spent fighting over cleaning up their toy room! I know they hear it, but it's missing something in translation.....

Become A Blog HOODIE!