4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

November 06, 2008

Thoughtless Thursday: Kind of my spin on Wordless Wednesday


Since this week seemed to be so "crappy" and messy and just filled with "what the...." fill in the blank, I decided to post things that make me happy.


Post things that make me smile.





Post things that make me wake up in the morning and think for a brief yes most days a very brief moment, I can do this job.


Yes the job of motherhood has turned out to be very crazy. Seems like I went to bed "bored" with one child to wake up to four kids running around turning my boring life into one that I just wish I had one hour of "boredom."

But again, I wouldn't change my life for anything, well maybe for a shower, a meal where I sat down through it all, and a full night sleep...nah.....these guys make it all worth it...especially when they are snuggled in bed fast asleep, they sure are precious that way aren't they?

4 comments:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Hang in there. It won't be too long that we will wish they were kids again and not teenagers. I do not look forward to that day, I will keep my crazy children.

Davis' Blog said...

I agree your post sound a lot like mine...Hope you have a good weekend.

Yvonne said...

Love that last paragraph ; )

Such cute pictures.

Lorie said...

Those are cute pictures! I am sorry you are having a cruddy week, but I am glad I am not the only one!!

Become A Blog HOODIE!