4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

September 18, 2009

Flash back Friday: Laughter

Today I decided I needed some laughter, some things to bring a smile to my face and yours...so here are some past post, of days when I wrote funny stuff :)


FEEL the BURN Bee!

Nose REPLACES a BINKI

ONLY BEE would ASK ME THAT!

Little TRIUMPHS

Fun SCHOOL PICTURES

CInderella IN crack

The kids luckily as much as they drive me crazy make me laugh.

They were in the shower the other day and I heard G-Man ask someone to pass him the Air Conditioning.....um you mean the Hair conditioner?? :)

While sitting at the table, me laying in bed, dying this week, the kids told my friend that:

Bee "When I am a mom I am just going to stand there and yell at my kids 'clean up that mess NOW!' thats what my mom does.

G-Man "I am just going to let my kids make all the messes they want and not even care."

friend "G I think you might change your mind when you are older."

"Oh no I won't. I will just let them make whatever messes they want, and I won't ever yell at them to make them clean it up."

Two: "When I a mom, I am gonna be mean like mine. You are a nice mom."

and lately T-Rex's most clear statement is "Stop it Mommy" nice huh! Though I am not the only one that gets "stop it" from him.

They are cute. And I know they love me and surely do keep me HUMBLE!

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

It is hard being a Mom, but so rewarding. YOurs are so cute. Love the new header.

African American Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
African American Mom said...

I don't know how I came across your blog but those kids on top of the page are ca-ute!

Angela said...

Smile moments are always worth remembering. It does help make a day brighter.

I hope you are doing better.
Have a great weekend.

Yvonne said...

It's great to be able to keep laughing--ACTUALLY, IT'S NECESSARY.

Become A Blog HOODIE!