See you didn't miss me did you :)
So on to the Six Things You Never Knew About Me, Six Random Facts, Six things that will help you sleep better at night knowing, well maybe not quite:
- My favorite color is yellow and blue which makes green. And I know it should say my favorite colors are...but I prefer sometimes to write in improper grammar for the heck of it. Yeah so which is the random fact here?
- My Mom is the third child, I am the third child, Eric is the third child, Two is our third child and I wanted to name her Tracy (tres three in spanish) but Eric said we couldn't because Tracy is sometimes a boy name....I was like whatever but we decided on naming her after the Labor and Delivery nurse. (so is that more of a random fact about Two than me?)
- I have never read Harry Potter books, not because I really didn't want to but more because I love the "OH my Gosh!" factor when people hear I haven't read them. I also have had no desire to read them, and even less when people tell me I should. Probably a little of my rebellious side shining through. Maybe one day I will read them.
- I like to look at people, watch them and make up stories in my head about them. For instance I see a guy driving- kind of in a hurry and imagine he just got a call from his wife saying she just has had it and needs him to come home so she can go out and get her nails and hair done. So he is quickly trying to come to her rescue....maybe that's just a little fantasy of mine.
- As a small child, I collected snails and slugs in buckets and pulled them around in the wagon. I'd leave them in the buckets over night and be so sad in the morning because the only ones left were the ones that got smooshed in the bottom by their friends trying to escape (or by me, pushing them down and in the bucket to fill it with more....we had a lot of snails). Then I'd make graves for the ones that didn't make it out.
- I am an imperfect impatient perfectionist. I often don't do things because I know I can't do them perfectly in the amount of time I have to do it, so I don't. And if I try to do something, and am in a hurry I rush and then try not to care. It really is a crazy personality trait, and doesn't make much sense.
**Side note: T-Rex is in trouble!!! He just threw my camera in the phone! not the phone the Toilet! I am tired and I have been up since 4 AM and my parents are coming to town tomorrow, and we have no groceries...though The house is mostly clean but we still have a day to destroy it again. So we are headed to the beach this morning while Eric works.