4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

October 04, 2008

Guess Who we Saw today??

We were walking along the famous beach in Kahala, where you can see dolphins and lots of weddings. One of the bridal parties included someone famous. I said hi. Bethany shook the brides hand. And I am kicking myself for not just asking for a pictures. But I didn't want to be one of those crazed fans that says "oh I loved your show in the 80s." But then again maybe he would have loved to have had some adoring fans.

Maybe not!

I will never know.

But today I saw Emmanuel Lewis, better known as Webster. And I wish we had taken a picture with him.


The kids also had the chance to hang with the dolphins and order them to do some tricks. What a fun day. Here are some little videos:

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Looks like so much fun! I am surprised you recognized him although he doesn't look a whole lot different than he did way back when!
So when are y'all going to come home to Utah?! Sure miss you!

Tonya said...

Wow, I've always wanted to do that with Dolphins. What a neat experience for the kids.

Shannon said...

I can't believe you saw Webster! Amazing dolphins.

Yvonne said...

I used to love Webster.

Dolphins are so cool.

Become A Blog HOODIE!