- She always remembers the things you like and makes sure to get them, like mint chocolate chip ice cream for me...my favorite.
- She raised wonderful boys that are very self sufficient in the kitchen!
- She loves to share and tell stories.
- I love watching her sit with my kids and just talk with them. Once while I was sick with maybe after T-Rex was born she came over and bathed the kids and just talked to them for hours, literally. G-Man was just asking questions and anyway it just stands out to me.
- She is always willing to help out, and especially make sure you get a yummy well balanced meal to eat.
- She loves doing puzzles and the kids enjoy doing them with her.
We love you! Happy Birthday! I can't access my old files and only have pictures from Hawaii...not sure how I had pics of my Grandmother on here now that I think about it....anyway!These were taken a few days before we left Texas and the kids are doing a puzzle.