4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

June 11, 2008

Oh the Sweet Sounds


Sunday we took a five hour scenic drive around the whole island. The kids slept the first almost hour, which was nice and peaceful. And the views, can I just say it really is gorgeous, and I am waiting for y'all to come and visit so I can take you around.

Anyway we stopped by the Hawaiian temple and went through the visitor center.

After we left, Eric commented to the kids, "Isn't the temple just beautiful."

G-man replied "Not as beautiful as mom."

I don't know if I agree with that but it sure was sweet.

(I'll post pictures as soon as I find the cables for it)

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh, how sweet. That had to make you feel so good.

Isn't the temple beautiful.

Cheryl Anne said...

awww!! So sweet. :)

My oldest gave me a mother's day gift that said I was most beautiful when I am holding the baby. I love what these boys come up with!

Hey It's Di said...

G-man has been taught well and will win any woman's heart with sweet words.

I am so jealous of your new home location. The drive around that Island is beautiful and the Temple is great!

Tonya said...

I would soooo love to come and visit. That must have been some drive.

Your little boy is so sweet. We were just talking tonight about how much boys love their mommies.

Become A Blog HOODIE!