4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

December 24, 2007

Tis the night before Christmas!

Tis the night before Christmas and all through my home,
everyone is already sleeping and I'm up all alone.
Santa has delivered the presents with care,
and I wonder if it will all end up fair.

Gregory wanted a transformer,Bumble Bee to be exact,
none were to be found, and that's a sad fact.
Bethany got her My twin doll,
and playing with her she'll sure have a ball.
Emily still not able to speak or make requests,
received some little people, blocks we did our best.
Timothy so young, who'll likely eat the wrapping,
got a riding on hippo, which on blocks does his snacking.

Eric's pink flamingo for his new found garden,
has lost a leg and turned out not to be a great bargain.
As for me and the tree and its gifts resting below,
must wait til the morning light greets Hello.

There is not much left for me to do,
I better go lay down and try something new.
For if I write on much longer you see,
you will wish you had stopped reading at line 3.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all sweet dreams!

No comments:

Become A Blog HOODIE!