4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

December 04, 2007

Things I thought I'd never hear come out of my mouth!


Yesterday we were at the park and I got a call from Eric telling me he was heading home from CA. As I am talking to him, I stop and yell "No you can't go POOOH on the grass!" Eric started laughing and asked to whom was I yelling that to. It was my dear sweet Bethany and her Friend Faith! Hello, who would have thought that one day I'd be telling someone to not pooh on the lawn.

I am sure there will be other times when I hear things come out of my mouth that I thought never would like "Get your brother's foot out of your mouth!" Well have a great day!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Love your blog! I also have said some things to Ian that I never thought would come out of my mouth--funny how they usually involve things to do with the bathroom . . . (we're potty training right now). I hope you're doing well. Miss ya!

Becky

adamandbeckybillings@blogspot.com

Marci said...

have you had to say, "please don't put your sister in the oven"? That's been a big one at our house.

Randi said...

How funny! You crack me up!

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

That is totally awesome Corinne. I totally understand.

Become A Blog HOODIE!