4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

December 03, 2007

I think the odds are better to be struck by lightening!


Ok So I am standing in the SLC airport waiting to get on to my plane to head back to Austin, and who do I see, my brother in law Darrin. I was so surprised. He got to see Timmy for the first time. Ok so bumping into my brother in law, at the SLC airport, not so unusual since he travels a lot. Then the fact that we are on the same plane, kind of odd. Well they call to board us, and as we walk on the plane, guess who is sharing seats...Yeah you guessed it me and my brother in law. It was great to sit and talk to him. And also even better he got Timmy to go to sleep for me and he held him, since the flight was too full to put my carseat on!! Thanks Darrin! OK and I don't know how to flip pictures! Sorry

No comments:

Become A Blog HOODIE!