4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

March 26, 2008

I Am HOME!!!

I am just so glad to be home and in my own bed! It is wonderful to see Eric again, and I have to say he did a wonderful job keeping the house clean.

Speaking of the house, it kind of doesn't feel like my own home. I guess with no family pictures up and the kids stuff mostly put away, it just feels a little like living in a hotel or something, if that makes any sense at all.

So I mentioned we had received some offers. One was just way to low, and I am just not ready to bring a check book to closing you know?! The other is still working on her offer, so hopefully that will happen soon. Keep theses thoughts in mind--close so we don't have to move out of our house too soon, and offer high enough so we don't have to write a check at closing!

Wow that was exciting NOT!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Glad you are back and you made it home safe and sound ; ) Sorry about all the trouble you had on your trip.

Hope everything with the sale of your house works out.

Become A Blog HOODIE!