1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was student teaching at BYU and finishing up my final classes to graduate. Woo Hoo!
2. Five Things on my To-Do List Today
- wash some sheets
- Take kids to the library
- make dinner
- mop kitchen floor (though I have finished that now)
- keep my kids happy :)
3. What snacks I enjoy
- crackers and cheese
- chocolate mostly peanut m&ms
4. What would I do if I were to suddenly be a Billionaire?
- Pay off student loans and other nasty debt!
- Set up substantial savings account
- Set up college funds for my kids
- Send my parents on a mission
- Travel with my husband - maybe we'll let the kids come along too :) (So I copied Michele's list)
- Open up my own digital scrapbooking, family history store
5. Three Bad Habits
- mindless eating
- Yelling at my kids - unfortunately, it happens...
- funny can't think of any :) no I think saying things I shouldn't or saying things that hurt others feelings when I really don't intend them to. So sorry if I have hurt anyone's feelings with my words, I think sometimes things come out the way we don't intend them to.
6. Five Places I've lived
- Los Gatos, California
- Laie, Hawaii
- Provo, Utah
- Fortaleza, Brazil
- Austin, Texas
7. Five Jobs I've had
- Swim Instructor/lifeguard
- Subway Sandwich Artist
- Special Ed Teacher at a High School as well as a Seminary teacher for kids with Special Needs.
- Mom, Mom, Mom
8. Five Things People Don't Know About Me Or at least I don't know if they know:
- When I was four years old, I was climbing up a friends water slide in the back yard, and their son pushed me off. I landed five feet down on my head. I remember waking up to everyone looking at me. I puked and puked and was so sick. They were doctors and never took me to the hospital. I think I am lucky to be alive, and I probably would have gotten into Harvard if I hadn't hit my head so hard :)
- I used to be very athletic and could run faster than most kids around me, especially sprinting, I was a great hurdler as well. I didn't think I was good enough at anything I did and so I quit. I wish I had not felt so down on myself. And wonder why I don't really enjoy doing those things anymore.
- I love to make up my own musicals. I dance around the house and sing songs I make up to what we are doing. The kids think I am crazy but we laugh.
- My first kiss wasn't until after I graduated from High School, and it was with some guy my friends and I met while cruising some strip in Reno, Nevada. I even went home to the guys house and spent the night. One of the stupidest things I ever did. I am lucky nothing happened to myself and my one friend that stayed over with me. I don't know why we let our friends drive away...I am sorry Kelly and Amy! Thanks Jennie for being there to protect me. What a night! I did lots of stupid stuff, and for some reason the Lord seemed to protect me from my idioticy :)
- I get lonely a lot. I really need people around me. Though I do love my quiet moments every once in awhile.