1. Great idea, automatic soap dispensers in public restrooms. Brilliant idea. Unless you are trying to wash a child's hand while wearing a long sleeve shirt and reach across to rinse the child's hands and get squirted by soap, not so great.
2. Opening up windows on a nice spring night. But if you are in Texas and its 88 degrees and high humidity, and your are forced to open them because your AC goes out the day before the future home owner's scheduled inspection.
3. Family and Special Needs get to the front of the airport security line LINE. Nice to get to the front and not wait in the airport security line, but if they close the line just in front of you and then let two flight crews ahead of you, what is the point?
4. Dental insurance. Why pay dental insurance when they don't pay for your crowns on your teeth because it's cosmetic??
5. Middle seats in an airplane? Is that a good idea? I mean really who really wants to sit between two men as you hold a baby and tempt to nurse him. Not me, its not fun.
6. Arm rests on a airplane. I love having armrests but really which one is yours and how do you fight for it with a stranger?
7. Self cleaning ovens. You got to love them, but why do you have to take the racks out and then wipe it down after it's done, that's as selfing cleaning, about as much as a potty trained toddler needing you to put them on the pot, then going potty and still needing a wipe.