4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

November 30, 2010

Halloween...yeah a little late

Tomorrow rings in the last month of the year! Holy Shamoly! I just can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that 2010 is quickly coming to an end! Some ways I truly am grateful for a new year to begin yet sad, hard to believe to see this one go.

Eric and I were just talking about this year packed in a lot! But anyway that's for another time.

Since today is the last day of November I had to throw in some fun Halloween pictures.


T-Rex had a trunk or treat at preschool. That morning he tried on every little outfit we had and finally we landed with a life guard.

Then we had all our school parties on Friday, G was a little on the Halloween bum hum bug, and didn't dress up! Turkey! The girls, however, dressed up. Bee chose to be a chef and Two was a witch (Bee's outfit from last year.  T dressed up like spider man for the day care Halloween bash.

Saturday we went to our ward's trunk or treat and then hit the neighborhood with Tina, and her son and a few other boys from the hood.



The kids got way too much candy but had a blast.

I love Halloween, but not as much as Christmas. So fun to sit here in my decorated house. Thinking about leaving the tree up all year! Well probably not a little too much clutter for me.

No comments:

Become A Blog HOODIE!