Birthday Partying, snow sledding, school starting fun!
Now I have been awarded several awards over the last few months and I have been a total blog flake on posting them, mostly because I agonize over to whom I should award them to. I always feel like, well I can't leave them out or her out...oh and can't forget her. But anyway thanks for the awards and if I forgot to mention an award I received I apologize because I can only recall the two I got in the last few days and one from awhile ago.....So feel free to try to award me again :)
Ok this first award, The Best Blog 2008 I received from April over at Delta Kids. Thanks April. And the cool thing about this award is I didn't see any rules and restrictions.
And I give this award to my sisters Jae, Mandy, Marion and Alyson.
Then I received this Honest Scrap Award from Michelle at There Must be more than Laundry and dishes (did I just slaughter your title?). This one has a few rules.
The rules of this award include listing 7 random things about yourself and passing it onto 7 honest bloggers.
So seven random facts about me:
1. I like to read Postsecrets.com every sunday and wish I had been clever enough to have people mail me their secrets via postcards...how do people come up with these things.
2. I have always thought it would be fun to be a truck driver and drive around the US delivering things and visiting different cities, and think it would be really cool to be able to pull the horns and scare the bejeez out of little sudans in front of me. And it'd be awesome to sleep in the back of them.
3. I went scuba diving with Eric on his birthday, and we saw some sharks, and though now I think it is really cool to say I swam with sharks, I couldn't swim backwards fast enough to get away from them. And I probably wouldn't ever go scuba diving again, I didn't like not being able to see off to the sides and not being able to talk and hear people talking. But it was cool.
4. I do not like to talk on the phone. Or rather do not like making calls.
5. Shopping is one of my least favorite activities, I'd rather swim with sharks than go shopping. Any kind of shopping. I wouldn't even ever want to win a shopping spree.
6. I can curl my tongue, and Eric can't.
7. I won several photography awards in high school, and didn't get into the photography program in college, but have always loved taking pictures and have thousands upon thousands of photos and can't seem to delete any of them. So they just take up space in boxes or space on the computer.
And this award goes to the last seven commenters....figured that is the easiest for me :) I am lazy that way....just being honest....
So the winners are:
I also was tagged by JUST JENN to go into my fourth folder and post my fourth picture. So here you go on that one.
Ok so I totally wanted to cheat on this one, but I didn't. This is the kids and I at the PCC luau in Hawaii. Good fun times.
I tag all my friends that haven't commented in the last few days and have a ton of digital pictures on their computer.