4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

May 29, 2010

Summer Fun!


We are working on ways to make summer fun and still get work done.  So around here the rule is NO FUN til the chores are DONE!      As incentive yesterday we bought a little swimming pool. One the kids were dying to open and set up, even though it was raining and cold.  Though when we came home from the store, yesterday, I told them the basement had to be cleaned. So they ran down stairs and cleaned the basement.  Well again it was cold.  And we had other things to do and they were not behaving so well, it didn't get set up.     So today as they were begging me to do the pool, I mentioned the back yard needed to be cleaned.  So they filled three trash bags with popsicle wrappers and weeds.  And Once they were done, I noticed the basement was still in need of some cleaning. With swim suits on they finished the basement! And so like I had promised I filled the pool for them.   However I don't think they were expecting it to be so cold. I went inside to boil some water for them, and came out to them huddled into this little ball!  Even with blue lips T-Rex was the happiest...... Hopefully we will experience some warmth soon....Soon enough I am sure!


No comments:

Become A Blog HOODIE!