Oh my goodness what a week!!!
- We moved!--not far just down the street to a neighbor's basement apartment. We miss my parents but hope they are enjoying the peace and quiet, and that my dad can heal very quickly...which he is doing well so far...not including his little decision to go down a flight of stairs outside in the freezing weather, down another flight of stairs to only be locked out. My niece thinks we live in the "coolest house ever!" I think it has to do with the fact that we have a lazy susan full of snacks :) and me and the kids of course and one of her friends from kindergarten lives above us.
- I took the Census 2010 worker test and passed with flying colors, scoring just a little higher than my husband. Not gloating at all....ok a little.
- T-Rex managed to pull all the keys off not one, but two of our laptops....well we only have two. There is no Y on the computer I am typing on and the space bar doesn't want to work.
- I totally had a nervous brake down, seriously, reason why I have been absent from the computer, nothing a little counseling and drugs can't fix....at least I hope.
- Now everyone one in our family, minus the dad and myself, have thrown up in a week time frame. At least they are spreading it out, as well as spreading those germs around really well....we have been sick a lot since moving to the cold.
- Two hasn't slept in my bed all week! I think she likes having her "own" room, she and Bee share and T-rex and G-man are sharing.
- I applied for a job a few weeks back, and they hired someone before I could get an interview, but the teacher spoke with me then. She called me yesterday and asked if I could come in and interview today. I did, and she hired me on the spot. I started next week. Just two days a week, but its grocery money.
- My favorite cousin got married yesterday and or the day before yesterday? what day is it? Anyway...time flies...I got to take pictures for them and they turned out pretty good. This is one of my favorites....and another one of my favorites...
- And last but not least....sometime somewhere I signed up for guest bloggin, and I so can't remember, but I have the awesome opportunity to share with you a guest blogger. Christa over at the Domestic Goddess is living it up in Alaska, as she mothers her two adorable children. She moved around a bit as a child, with her dad in the army. ==On one of their moves she met her dear sweet heart husband. Her latest craze, besides purses, is the Wii fit, which by the way I am dying to get one....There is a whole group out there using this as their weight loss program, cheaper than a gym membership. Anyway head on over Christa and give her some blogging comment love!!! And keep on playing those video games!