4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

February 22, 2009

Corrine Needs...what do you need??

Here are the rules...go to google, and type in your name followed by needs....see what you get....
Share your first ten NEEDS!
Here is what I got!
Very funny and some so very true!!

Corinne needs to be refashioned in a more demure British "garb..(amen to that!)

Corrine is in desperate need of nursing care in her home. (at least a nanny and a maid)...

Corrine needs to be dedicated to clearing her house of fleas and this could take anything from one go to doing it to many, many times. (luckily no fleas but just life clutter mostly)

Corrine needs no more excuse than Dutch getting splashed with coffee by a suspect for them to "celebrate"
Corrine needs a f*****g band

CORRINE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE AT THE REUNION

Corrine needs a wake up call about life. (i think I don't need anymore wake up calls)
Corrine needs a home! SO TRUE!!
To adopt Corrine, contact Animal Aid,
www.animalaidpdx.org
Corrine Needs Your Help! (i so do!)
Corrine needs to pay up. (not sure to whom or how?)

6 comments:

Helene said...

I love this!! I've read this on some other blogs too and I haven't tried it yet but I think I might have to!!! I love the one about you needing to apologize at the reunion...hmmmm, got any skeletons in the closet?? LOL

goodbye said...

These are always fun to do!
Here is mine:
http://jenn-albrightfamily.blogspot.com/2009/02/jenn-needs.html

He & Me + 3 said...

yeah, Mimi needs a tummy tuck and a few other things. LOL I love this google game

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Yours is really funny as well. Fun game to play. It helps that Jessica is a very common name of some popular stars.

kel said...

Everybody is doing this! I need to do one!

Andrea said...

These are always so funny! :oD

Become A Blog HOODIE!