4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

4 KIDS NO DOG and a BABY

January 16, 2012

Bee's 9!

Oh Where oh Where does the time go?? Really how in the world did my baby girl turn 9...ok in reality she does have one more day as 8. But she celebrated in pajamas with her friends on Friday. They had a blast painting their nails, getting their hair done, making pizzas and decorating their own pillow cases. Though I think their favorite part was sitting in a circle watching Bee open her presents of major crafts and make-uping items.  And if you can guess what this cake is (please don't let me find it on cake wrecks!) you will get a prize! Well just a great pat on the back. So start guessing!

3 comments:

L said...

Its a bed!!! With a pillow and a comforter! :)

L said...

Its a bed complete with comforter! :))

SailorMoon said...

Good!! I know I'm late but I'm like, a bed??? And I'm glad to see I was right. Cute idea and cake!

Become A Blog HOODIE!